Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend photo shoot 10/9-10/11

Although it is getting a little warmer, the days are getting shorter and the trees are beginning to show some color change.  I hope to get out this weekend and look for some new images to create.

It was a busy weekend and I did not think I had any good shots but I was pleasantly suprised when I imported my sd card into Adobe Lightroom.  Leaves that have begun to turn are few and far between, however the ones I found really stood out.

These brilliant leathery red leaves caught my eye as they were but a handful of leaves on a tree that was still mostly green.

Autumn Leaves
Just as in my last post, I found more of these fall grasses.  This time I used a single one to frame the dome of the US Capitol

US Capitol Dome

Until next weekend, keep looking and shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Promote Your Blog Follow on Buzz Blog ping service Dreamhost Promotional Codes

Follow Us