Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sometimes you just want to have fun

While waiting for fall, waiting for the leaves to change I found myself searching for some inspiration.  This sun spinner twirls around in the wind when he is lucky, otherwise he just hangs there.  I felt the expression, the color and texture of the metal made for an interesting image.  Visit my offbeat gallery for this and other images like this and perhaps you can look around to see what is nearby to shoot.




I shot this with my favorite little point and shoot camera, a Panasonic ZS7.  This is a great camera with a super Leica lens, built in GPS, HD video recording and lots of fun and interesting in camera settings.  I highly recommend this camera!


Offbeat images at Brian Shannon Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Promote Your Blog Follow on Buzz Blog ping service Dreamhost Promotional Codes

Follow Us