Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Holidays to all

Well Christmas has come and gone.  I was fortunate enough to receive a Sigma 50mm 1.4 EX DG HSM lens as a gift.  Wow, what a difference 77mm of glass at f1.4 makes.  I am still processing many of the family shots I took but here is a quick sample, very sharp, great color and detail.  


Although there was alot to like about the Zeiss lens in my last post, I felt that the auto focus and the larger glass were more suited to my needs.

I hope to get some images of Christmas lights and perhaps even get outside for New Years.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Like everything about this - the composition, the subject, the detail and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, not bad for a quick lens test

    ReplyDelete

TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Promote Your Blog Follow on Buzz Blog ping service Dreamhost Promotional Codes

Follow Us