Sunday, June 17, 2012

Vacation once again

I have been absent from my photography and my blog for far too long.  It has been a difficult year for my family but we are slowly getting back to normal and this vacation could not have come at a better time.

Back in St. Thomas, USVI for a week and then we will be spending the next week in San Juan, Puerto Rico.  New camera equipment is traveling with me as well, a Nikon AW100 underwater camera, a new Benro travel tripod and a Zeiss 35mm lens.  I am looking forward to testing all of them in the coming days.

Getting some air
The Skim Slam 2012 competition was held on Saturday, June 16th and I managed to get a few shots.  Check out www.skimcaribbean.com for the results and more images.

Ft. Christian

The fences have come down but the fort is still not open.  The detail is very interesting, I intend to go back and shoot more images of the sides that are now in view.  Hopefully someday this structure will be open again.

Till the next time, I'll be posting events from our trip for all to see.






No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Promote Your Blog Follow on Buzz Blog ping service Dreamhost Promotional Codes

Follow Us