Friday, June 24, 2011

Sunsets and relaxation

Our first really nice sunset of the trip was on Thursday evening.  What started out as a bland and hazy overcast, suddenly turned into a wonderful creamy orange sky.  I grabbed my Sigma DP2s knowing that the Foveon sensor would deliver the super color that I was seeing.

Orange sunset in St. Thomas
Hopefully this wont be the last nice sunset and I need to get up and moving some morning to go after some sunrise photos.  I also want to work on some new compositions in some familiar places.  We are going to visit Magens Bay today, this will give me chance to shoot some new images with my Nikon D700.

Until next time, keep shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Promote Your Blog Follow on Buzz Blog ping service Dreamhost Promotional Codes

Follow Us