Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend photo shoot 10/30-10/31

Happy Halloween!

Beautiful weather, bright and fading foliage all in the same weekend.  I managed to get out for a while and found some interesting things to shoot.  Some of the locations I found will merit a return visit.

I found these beautiful golden leaves not too far from my home, I love fall it is my favorite time of the year.  Unfortunately the drought has really shortened the time we will have this kind of show.

Fall leaves
Another area that caught my eye was this set of large construction pipes.  I have never been one for abstract photography but this turned out well, I hope you like it!

Construction pipes

Until next weekend, keep shooting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button Promote Your Blog Follow on Buzz Blog ping service Dreamhost Promotional Codes

Follow Us